• Technical and organizational skills that allow the safe operation of excavators
• Notions of mechanics and electricity
• Experience in the field of civil constructions
• Willingness to work in Germany
• Resistance to effort and stress
• Driver's certificate for earthmoving machines
• Driving license is an advantage
• Is responsible for preparing the excavator for work and daily maintenance operations of the excavator
• Identify the work front by analyzing the technical documentation and prepare the excavation machine.
• Performs the operation of excavating the layers and unloading the material in conditions of maximum safety and security
• Identifies and signals technical faults of the machine and adopts emergency measures in order to remedy them.
• Responsible for the integrity of the machine and its equipment, during the working hours
• Respects the internal procedures related to the use of the machine and the equipment it is equipped with
• Indicates possible risks that may occur during the handling of the excavator due to the morphology of the terrain, the existing utility infrastructure, the materials that are being excavated, the stability of the work front, etc.
• Apply occupational health and safety, environmental protection and P.S.I.
• Fixed salary, 70 euros net / day
• Accommodation in Germany;
• Transport to / from Germany;
• Transport from the accommodation to the site
We are waiting for the CVs on email@example.com; info: 0730 025 352
Proconect is one of the national leaders in the field of telecommunication network construction services with a number of over 280 employees and activities in Romania, Germany and the United Kingdom. The main clients for which we offer services are Vodafone Romania, UPC Romania, Virgin Media UK, Giga UK and Deutsche Telekom Germany